Established in 1985 by John B. & Donna Wickhem, our company has grown to a full service insurance agency.
Currently, the John Wickhem Agency serves the insurance needs of about 1,500 individuals and families, and the insurance needs of 300 business concerns in southern Wisconsin and northern Illinois.
Our office includes a state-of-the-art computer system for record keeping. In addition, we have a special rating computer so that instant rate comparisons can be made of the country’s finest insurance companies.
A Professional Agency with Personal Service
The John Wickhem Agency is a firm of proven professionals and caring and conscientious people; the kind of people you can depend on.
- to be honest and fair in all our dealings,
- to be interested in people and their problems,
- to treat the client’s needs as if they were our own.
We are committed to a high standard of excellence in all that we do and to establish a firm relationship of mutual trust and service with each of our clients.
We offer You Complete Insurance Programs
- Personal Coverage
- Umbrella Liability
- Valuable Property
- Business Coverage
- Commercial Property
- Commercial General Liability
- Worker’s Compensation
- Business Automobile
- Commercial Excess Liability
- Financial Coverage
- Universal Life
- Mortgage Life Insurance
- Individual Retirement Accounts
- Pensions & Profit Sharing Plans
- Group & Individual Health Policies
We Are An Independent Insurance Agency
We do not work for an insurance company; we work for you. We work on your side when you have a loss and follow through to see that you get fair, prompt payment.
We represent a carefully selected group of financially sound, reputable insurance companies, and we place your policy with the company offering the best coverage at a competitive price.
- The Services You Can Expect
- A complete analysis of your insurance needs.
- We design a responsible protection program for you.
- We select the company or companies best suited to your situation.
- We present you with a competitively priced proposal.
- We move quickly to get fair, prompt settlement of your claims.
- We periodically review the adequacy of your insurance program.
- We look for ways to save you money.
Our professional staff analyzes your insurance requirements first from the viewpoint of RISK MANAGEMENT.
By risk elimination, risk reduction, risk transfer or risk assumption the cost of your package of insurance may be considerably reduced.