WICKHEM COMMERCIAL INSURANCE
PEACE OF MIND KNOW YOUR HOME IS PROTECTED
YOUR PROVEN BUSINESS PARTNER IN SOUTHERN WISCONSIN
Since 1985, the John Wickhem Agency has helped protect hundreds of businesses in southern Wisconsin. Our commercial insurance solutions allow you to focus on running your business knowing you have trusted professionals looking after your best interests.
As a Trusted Choice Independent Insurance Agent, we are free to work with our own carefully selected group of financially sound, reputable commercial insurance companies to find the right products at the best price point for your needs.
COVERAGE FOR ALL YOUR BUSINESS NEEDS
The John Wickhem Agency offers a complete line of commercial insurance products, including:
- Commercial General Liability (CGL)
- Business Owner’s Policy (BOP)
- Commercial Property Insurance
- Worker’s Compensation
- Business Automobile
- Commercial Excess Liability
- Umbrella Liability
- Professional Liability
- Errors and Omissions
- Directors and Officers
WHAT’S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A CGL POLICY AND A BOP?
In a nutshell, a CGL just covers you for liability (for example, someone suing you), whereas a BOP combines several types of insurance (for example, it includes a CGL plus typically some type of insurance for property damage and business interruption). This makes a BOP more cost-effective because they are almost always less expensive than if you tried to buy each type of coverage individually.
The biggest difference between a CGL and a BOP is whether a business qualifies to get a BOP. Your business must meet the following eligibility restrictions to purchase a BOP:
- It must be in a low-risk industry (for example, a construction business is considered high-risk)
- It must be considered a “small business” (for example, a small office space and only a few employees)
WHAT SETS US APART
With all of the different types of coverage available, and the options within each type of coverage, commercial insurance can be complicated and confusing, but it’s critical to get it right. When you work with a professional at the John Wickhem Agency, you can expect to be treated with respect. We’ll be happy to answer any questions and give clear, precise information to demonstrate our expertise.
Risk management is especially critical for a business, both from a protection standpoint and affordability. Through our proven process, we will work closely with you to provide the best possible recommendation to meet your needs:
- Design a protection program appropriate for your business
- Select the company or companies best suited to your situation
- Present you with a competitively-priced proposal
- Periodically review the adequacy of your insurance program to be sure we address anything that may have changed
- Maintain our vigilance in finding ways to save you money
We provide full and fair disclosure of all rates, fees, and contract terms, and we make sure you understand your options.